Full Circle Venture Capital are looking to hire an Associate who will work across both businesses to help us build on our impressive record in early-stage technology investment. Working out of our Teneriffe office, you will be expected to travel regularly in order to engage with the startup ecosystem and our key stakeholders.
As some of the most active early-stage investors in Australia we are looking for a motivated Associate who has a passion for the tech industry and who wants to learn early-stage investment from the ground up. You will do this by supporting the partners of both businesses in all phases of early-stage technology investment through contributing to deal flow management, conducting due diligence, and engaging with key stakeholders.
Your role will be diverse and you will be provided a wide range of opportunities, with the key deliverables of the role including:
1. Prepare due diligence reports, investment updates and investor reports
2. Engage with founders, both of our portfolio companies and potential opportunities
3. Engage with the broader early-stage tech community (e.g. attending industry events)
4. Keep up to date with industry news, research and trends
Preference will be given to individuals with venture capital experience, however a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical, commercial, finance or technology role is essential. Experience in a startup company would also be highly regarded.
As the right person for the role you will have;
1. A high capacity to evaluate unique investment opportunities
2. A high level of written communication and information presentation skills, as preparation of reports for a diverse range of stakeholders is critical for the role.
3. High capacity to utilise and adapt to new technology as you will be examining the efficacy of a broad range of technologies. 4. Strong attention to detail, a high capacity to work autonomously, and the ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
5. A passion for the startup industry, someone who thrives on learning about technology will be perfect for this role
6. Prior experience in investment deals and familiarity with the administrative components of investment management
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send an email with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th August.